2.05.2010

Hunkered Down.

Here in the Shenandoah Valley, we are getting pummeled with snow. Both John and I have gone out and shoveled our drive today, he this afternoon and me this evening. Wet snow. Heavy on bottom, light on top...kinda like how some people are built. I think by now we've probably had about 9 inches of snow, and when you don't have to drive in it, it's very pretty. It was about 31 degrees outside when I shoveled, so I didn't even bother wearing a coat (I also couldn't find my ski coat). Tomorrow will be much colder, and the storm isn't supposed to let up until tomorrow night. Anyway, here are some time-lapse photos taken of the snow on our deck.

9 am:


12 pm:
1 pm:
2 pm:
3 pm:I took a nap.

5 pm:
This is after the deck has been shoveled. 8 pm:
I cranked up the heat to 67, just in case we lose power. It's a sauna upstairs! And now, time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment