6.12.2010

Oh dear, where has the time gone?

Well, hello there! I didn't realize I hadn't posted anything here since April until Pomegranate said she went to the site and I hadn't posted anything since April. Oops. My bad.

Not entirely my fault, though. The main computer died, so my 11 year old dinosaur has been put into play and been taken over by my husband, who uses it all day long. I go to bed at 9 p.m. (I like my sleep). So there isn't much time for me to use it.

One set of in-laws visited a few weeks ago. Maybe a month ago now...and it rained the entire time. Muggy. Not quite pleasant. We tried driving on Skyline Drive. Waste of time because we couldn't see anything.

I found a hairstylist in Charlottesville that I love. Friendly, personable, and she cut my hair just the way I wanted it without any pictures. I will be going back.

We made it up to Chantilly to the new air and space museum, but I haven't gotten pictures off of my camera yet. But I got to see the space shuttle Enterprise. Discovery will be coming our way soon. I'm stoked.

We rearranged rooms in the house. The office is now in the basement, where it's cooler and larger. The hubby likes it a lot. And I do too, come to think of it, though I haven't been down here more than 30 minutes at a time. It helps that we have large windows so it doesn't really feel like a basement. It's technically the first floor of our home.

The construction job is still going. The happy corporate boss is a micromanager, and unfortunately, I don't really care for him. The site is getting busier and busier now. Drywall is up, trim is going in, painters are painting. Before you know it, the site will be done!

1 comment: