3.22.2010

Spring.

I've been keeping up with weather reports from the places I've lived and visited, and Arkansas yesterday had a foot of snow and likely some more. KC has some flooding going on, and we had some rain overnight. I'm glad it's been sunny here. This was my view from my hammock on Friday afternoon.


On Saturday morning, I decided that since it was going to be another nice day, I'd get up and photograph the sunrise. Or at least try to find the sunrise for some good shots. These were taken between 7:15 and 7:35 am.




Then I got tired of the same place so decided to drive around a bit, and I ended up taking a turn I didn't think I took and ended up at the new part of the JMU campus. Note the little wind turbine!


We have our seed started all planted and out on the deck, and we also have some chairs and a table out there. So now, not only can I lounge in my hammock, but we can have lunch and dinner outside!

Yesterday we took a trip to Charlottesville, and really, you're going to get tired of me saying it, but I just love the mountains. We drove through the Shenandoah National Forest on our way there, and while still a little drab, the leaves will be here soon enough. And there will be more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment